Follow along with our tutorial and see how easy it is to use our online store!!
This is our home page - well actually, it is the bottom of our home page. Once you click the link to our online store (see above) you will be taken to our home page. Lots happens on this page:
- this is where you will login or create a new account
- this is where you can navigate to all the different categories that you will find products
- this is where you can search our store using the search bar in the top right corner
- if you scroll down a bit you will notice a 'banner' that scrolls images across your screen.....this is something we will be updating frequently.
- if you scroll down a bit further, you will see featured products. This is also something that will change and may be different each time you visit....so come back often
- you can also access our 'quick' links at the bottom of our home page.....about us, contact us, our blog, refunds/return info, FAQ's and shipping info (some of these areas will be coming soon)
- you can also sign up for our newsletter by filling in your email address and hitting subscribe
In order to use our online store, you must create an account. Even if you had an existing account on our old online store, you must set up a new one. It is a new system and none of the information transferred over.
You can locate the 'create account' button in the top right corner of our page. You will be prompted to enter your name, email address and a password.
If you have already created an account, you can click on 'log in' and enter your email and password that you registered with.
Our online store is broken down into different sections to help organize our products for shopping.
Under each heading you will find products that relate to it. There are also 2 tabs that are titled 'brands'. This is where you can shop by manufacturer.
Under each heading on the toolbar, there are dropdown menus. This breaks the headings down further into more specific categories. All you do is click on the heading and dropdown menu that you are interested in.
Once you have selected the section you want to shop in from the dropdown menu, you have a number of options to help you shop with ease.
- You can choose the way that the products are displayed by selecting the grid option or the list option from the small box on the right side.
- You can sort the products by choosing your preference from the 'sort' dropdown menu. I like to sort alphabetically so that the collections appear together.
- Items will show 'sold out' if they are not available for purchase.
- To get more information on a product, click on it and it will open up a different view and include a description and allow you to add it to your shopping cart.
Once you do this, you will be taken to your shopping cart to show you it has been added. At this point you can continue to shop or you can begin the checkout process.
When you are ready to check out, you can click the shopping cart in the top right corner of the page.
You will be prompted to fill in your shipping information......even if you are not having your products shipped out to you. Once this is filled out you can click 'continue'.
Now you are able to choose how you would like to receive your products. We ship our products in a 14x14 pizza box for a flat rate of $10 in Ontario. You can also choose to pick up your order in our store. If your order is over $100 (before taxes) then you will receive an option for FREE shipping.
The only option for payment on our online store is through PayPal! You click 'PayPal' and then 'continue'.
You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to pay with your credit card. If you do have an account you can click 'Log In' and then follow the prompts.
If you do not have a PayPal account, click on 'pay with credit card or visa debit' and then follow the prompts. You have now completed the tutorial for using our online store. It is very easy and user friendly. We encourage you to check it out!!
It is a great tool to see what we have available in our store and to order products before they sell out.