Monday, February 03, 2014

February Sketch & Crafty Challenge!

Hey everyone!  It is time for another challenge and starting this month, we have decided to combine the Sketch challenge and the Crafty challenge together ~ making it a Sketch & Crafty Challenge!!!  Sound like fun?

Amanda is our first hostess for this new challenge and she has created some awesome inspiration for you.  Let's check out what she has been up to........

I am super excited  to be sharing this brand new sketch that I created for you to work with this month


Along with the sketch I have added a Crafty challenge too.  My challenge is for you to use a die cut piece on your layout like the Jillibean placemat on my background. There are lots of different ones around. You can get smaller ones or you can have large ones like my 12x12 one I used.  You can use one that you have purchased, or your can design your own.  


We are really looking forward to seeing all the different creations that our scrapbook friends come up with.  Everyone interprets the challenge in their own unique way.  

In order to qualify, we just have a few simple rules:

1. Create as many NEW projects as you like for each challenge! Each creation will gain you an entry in the draw to win. (Please enter a double page layout as only one entry.)

2. Projects must be linked up using the tool below to be entered to win.

3. Projects must be entered no later than February 28th at 11:59pm.

Have fun creating!!!

15 comments:

Christa said...

Love this Amanda!

Joanne said...

Great designs Mary and JoAnn! Thanks for playing along!
Joanne xo

Ruby said...

I have posted a layout for the sketch challenge.

MaryAnn said...

I have posted too...Love all the layouts and cards.!

Ruby said...

I just completed the Crafty challenge and posted the layout.

Ruby said...

I made a place mat for this card using the Cricut. Just posted this card.

Debbie said...

I posted my layout for your challenge.

Corrina said...

So excited I have been able to get two layouts done for this challenge!

Kerry said...

Super cute sketch and thanks for helping me use a die-cut, I'm always forgetting them!

Ruby said...

I combined the Crafty with the sketch challenge on this layout. I used Fancy Pants Looking Good and Simple and Say Cheese collections.

Kimberly Clark said...

Thanks for the sketch!

Carolyn Wolff said...

So exciting to see so many friends playing along this month. Very creative designs.

shelby said...

Just took a spin through all of the entries so far....WOW!! So many great layouts, I am inspired!

Kim said...

Love Love Love the inspiration layout and the sketch! Had a blast playing along!
~Kim

Kim said...

Love Love Love the inspiration layout and the sketch! Had a blast playing along!
~Kim