Monday, July 15, 2013

July Sketch Challenge: Be Inspired and Be Entered to Win!

Howdy! Have y'all melted into puddles of goo yet? Its so hot outside we hope you are enjoying the cool inside of your scrappy space and perchance are waiting on a fabulous sketch to inspire you out of heat induced creative slump!
Well, wait no more, here is our July sketch of the month.

Remember!

1. Create as many projects as you like for each challenge! Each creation will gain you an entry in the draw to win.
2. They must be uploaded to the forum and gallery to be entered to win. (or link in on the blog from your blog!)

How do I win?

{The more projects you create, the better your chances are of winning!}
This month's sketch is by our Designer Christa.


I created this design of my son and his Dad on a recent trip to Disney. It's amazing to see my boy so happy and letting loose.

I loved using my water colours and templates again in this design. I used washes of bright yellow to draw attention to Max's shirt.

Don't you love those little sign stickers! I do and they worked perfectly.

I hope you'll be inspired to play along with us! Remember that you have until August 14th at 11:59 pm to link your submission(s) below, or add a photo of your creation to the forum and to the online gallery to be entered to win.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Great sketch and I am loving your page Christa!! Great texture on it!

Joanne said...

So awesome Christa! Your layout is fabulous and I love the sketch!
Joanne xo

shelby said...

All done and linked up! Great sketch

Carla said...

Love how you tied in the yellow! You are so super - creative. Love everything about this layout!!